1. WooTake TOS
2. What information do we collect?
We do collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, email address, and location, when you voluntarily provide it by registering with us or using the Service. Once you become a user, you may provide additional information in your profile section. Providing additional information is optional. To facilitate your use of the Service, WooTake may automatically collect certain types of information when you access or use the Service. In order to collect this data, WooTake may utilize automated tools and files such as 'cookies' These automated tools and files may reside on our servers or on your computer or device. If you restrict our ability to use automated tools and files, your ability to access and use all or part of the Service may be limited or disabled completely.
3. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic announcements
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may release your information only when we are forced by law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
7. Keeping Information Secure
- Your WooTake account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
8. WooTake Credits & Rewards
- WooTake credits is launched in order to reward user
- We encourage users to share only quality and interesting videos.
- We have right to remove any videos that are NSFW and penalize user with negative credits
9. Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- You can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website, such as posting new links.
- By visiting your User Profile, you can correct, amend, add or delete personal information on our website. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your WooTake account by e-mailing us at infol[at]wootake.com.
10. Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 13 years and older to register to use the WooTake website. As a resolt, WooTake does not specifically collect information about children. If we learn that WooTake has collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 13 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using WooTake or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
12. Conditions of Use